Are you running a Dedicated Server for your websites? Whether you're a freelance web developer or a larger organization, Hacker Blocker Dedicated Firewall Updater can protect all your sites with one firewall.
We work with all Linux/Unix based servers. Windows Servers can use our Hacker Blocker for Windows version.
If you run a Dedicated web server, you know the struggles of maintaining it. Security updates, third-party firewalls, WHM, ModSecurity, it can suck hours out of your days, even without hacker attacks. Many webmasters deal with inexplicable slow-downs, or can see the attacks, but are unable to stop them. Are you experiencing:
- Increased bandwidth usage with no increase in sales?
- MySQL threads that drain your memory and CPU?
- General slow-downs of websites?
- Email Spam? Lots of it?
- Fake Admin logins, comment spam, SQL Injections?
- DDoS Attacks, DFI Attacks and the like?
Proof You're Under Attack
Without detection tools, the last symptoms may not be visible to Admins. One of the apps we use and recommend is Akeeba's Admin Tools plugin for WordPress or Joomla, the most used CMS systems out there. Simply install the plugin and set your email address to be notified when attacked. The program will block individual IPs after a few attacks, and send you an email each time. This will show you the war you're already in and may not know it.
While plugins can help individual websites, they won't help with an entire dedicated server. Hacker Blocker is the only Firewall Updater that blocks over 2 billion IP addresses instantly upon subscribing. These 'crowdsourced' CIDRs and IPs are the culmination of years of work, researching IPs, working with reporting agencies and processing thousands of attacks on our own customers since 2015.
Subscribing to Hacker Blocker for Linux/Unix based servers is easy, and affordable.
- Our servers update your CSF.DENY file every hour.
- As low as $10 per month per website.
- Admin Tools or other reporting software is recommended for best protection. Simply set notification email to the one provided when you subscribe.
- Hacker Blocker Remove Request page for blocked IPs.
- Sign up from our plans below, or contact our offices for Enterprise License options.